Smart Device Manager is generic IoT solution to connect any device to cloud, collect data and analyze the data. Customizable and configurable rule engine helps in setting up of alerts / notifications at critical points for the business function.
A smart, scalable, secure platform as the hub of your IoT
- Get started quickly with preconfigured solutions
- Tailor preconfigured solutions to meet your needs
- Enhance the security of your IoT solutions
- Support a broad set of operating systems and protocols
- Easily connect millions of devices
- Analyze and visualize large quantities of operational data
- Integrate with your existing systems and applications
- Scale from proof of concept to broad deployment
- Connect and monitor your factory industrial devices
TELEMETRY DATA COLLECTION
Collect and store telemetry data in reliable way, surviving network and hardware failures. Access collected data using customizable web dashboards or server-side APIs.
30+ configurable widgets out-of-the-box and ability to create your own widgets using built-in editor. Built-in line-charts, digital and analog gauges, maps etc.
Provides ability to register and manage devices. Allows to monitor client-side and provision server-side device attributes. Provides API for server-side applications to send RPC commands to devices and vice-versa.
IoT RULE ENGINE
Process incoming device data with flexible rules and plugins based on device attributes or message content. Forward data to external systems or trigger alarms using rules.
Supports transport encryption for both MQTT and HTTP(s) protocols. Supports device authentication and device credentials management.
MULTITENANT & SCALEABLE
Platform is multitenant with multiple tenant administrators and millions of devices and customers. Amount of supported server-side requests and devices increase linearly as new servers are added in clustering mode.
Node failure is automatically detected. Failed nodes can be replaced without downtime. Persisted data is replicated using reliable NoSQL database..
CUSTOMIZATION & INTEGRATION
users can use their own transport implementations or customize behaviour of existing protocols using customizable rules, plugins, widgets and transport implementations.